Learn About Mold and How to Prevent It
Mold knowledge is your power for keeping your family safe
Areas which are prone to mold build-up include highly absorbent areas and materials which are porous. This includes carpets, carpeting materials, and ceiling tiles. Many of these materials would need to be thrown away once they become moldy. Mold becomes difficult or even nearly impossible to remove completely because the mold will fill areas with the porous materials. In the most conducive environments mold can grow quickly and will soon fill empty spaces.
It is important to lessen exposure to mold by both yourself and those around you. In trying to do this it is important to not caulk or paint over moldy surfaces. In order to properly treat moldy surfaces, it is vital that you first clean the area of all molds and make sure that the surface you want to work on has completely dried. Not following the proper procedures can lead to you paint peeling.
Should you wish to treat an area or items which have significant sentimental value and find yourself unsure of how to go about this, you may want to think about consulting a mold specialist to conduct an mold inspection and for additional assistance. By doing searches in local directories you will quickly be able to find a specialist who deals in cleaning and repairing mold on furniture. These specialists will also be able to assist with the restoration of items which have been left damaged due to mold and the conservation of antique items which are prone to damage from mold. It is important to always ask for contactable references when dealing with anyone who claims to have knowledge of the restoration of mold-damaged furniture.
Mold Growth Detection
Mold Growth Detection | Express Mold Services, a local company, provides professional inspection for mold growth as well as mold inspection, remediation, repair and more. Contact us today for a free inspection. Mold Growth Detection | Experienced Work How do you know...
Mold and Human Health
Mold and Human Health We're exposed to small amounts of mold when we're outdoors because mold occurs in the natural environment and it is important to know about mold and human health. The problem arises when it grows indoors and boosts indoor mold levels, which can...
How To Prevent Mold
It is definitely a good idea to learn the basics of how to prevent mold. The very word mold makes a person cringe. The presence of mold in your home can be very, very bad, especially if it grows undetected. Mold is essential to making brie and penicillin, for...
Mold Inspection Boca Raton Florida
(954) 372-9678Mold Inspection Mold Inspection Boca Raton Florida.Mold Inspection Boca Raton Florida | Mold Inspection & Remediation. Mold inspection Services in Boca Raton & Palm Beach County Area. (954) 372-96782115 NW 6th Place Ft. Lauderdale FL ...
Cleaning air ducts
(954) 372-9678Air Duct Mold in the air duct As we have previously mentioned, the number one tool you have in combatting the build-up of mold and mildew is the removal of any and all moisture sources in the home. One of the easiest places for moisture to...
Why Mold grows
(954) 372-9678Grow Why Mold Grows? Mold is a natural occurrence and they are naturally widely available in any environment. In outdoor environments, molds play a vital role in breaking down dead organic matter such as fallen trees and leaves. In indoor environments...
How to prevent mold in your home
(954) 372-9678Prevention Preventing Mold The most effective way to prevent mold in the home is to control the moisture in your home. Although you can not prevent mold 100% you can vastly reduce the suitable conditions for the growth of mold by controlling the moisture...
Mold Vs. Mildew
(954) 372-9678Mildew Is there a difference between mildew and mold? There is, in fact, a difference between mold and mildew. Mildew is a term used to refer to specific types of fungus and molds. It is also generically used to refer to the growth of mold on a flat...
Does Mold have a smell
(954) 372-9678Smell Does Mold Smell? You may have heard someone mention that a room or building has a moldy smell. This is because several of the components of mold has the ability to produce strong smells. These smells can be quite volatile when they are released...
Everything you need to know about Biocides
(954) 372-9678Biocides Everything you need to know about Biocides Biocides are designed to destroy living organisms. A great example of a biocide is chlorine-based bleach which can be effectively used to kill organisms which make up mold. When making use of these...
We're Here To Help!
2115 NW 6th Place
Ft. Lauderdale FL 33311
M-F: 8am – 6pm